Đánh bài 8[Last Updated: March, 2015]
Đánh bài 8Snapdo is an enhanced online search experience used by millions of people worldwide. Fast, simple, and easy to use, Snapdo offers the best search results from across the web. Our strategic partnerships with the various Search Providers (e.g., Google, Yahoo!, and Bing) means you can find what you are looking for quickly and easily.
This Search Application End User License Agreement (“License Agreement”), applies to web search applications (“Search Application”) and the web page available at: http://snapdo.com (“Site”) developed by Resoft (“Company”, “we” or “us”) and downloaded and installed on or after the “Last Updated” set forth at the title of this License Agreement (collectively, the “Service”). Such Search Applications may include web search toolbars, browser, extensions and plug-ins, taskbars and desktop widgets. Further, the Search Application may include the Home Page, New Tab and Default Search features as defined below.
THE SEARCH APPLICATION AND THE FEATURES LISTED BELOW ARE FREE. NO REGISTRATION OR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED FOR GENERAL USE OF THE SEARCH APPLICATION.
THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT IS A LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY. Đánh bài 8 IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND OR AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THE TERMS OUTLINED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SEARCH APPLICATION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS REGARDING WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE, PLEASE LET US KNOW BY EMAILING US email@example.com. DO NOT USE THE SEARCH APPLICATION UNTIL THESE QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED TO YOUR SATISFACTION AND YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
BY CLICKING THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON (OR OTHER SIMILARLY DESIGNATED CALL TO ACTION) OR BY OTHERWISE DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR USING THE SEARCH APPLICATION, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, AUTHORITY AND CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT AND TO ABIDE BY ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, JUST AS IF YOU HAD PHYSICALLY SIGNED IT.IF YOU ARE NOT YET 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE ASK YOUR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO INSTALL THE SEARCH APPLICATION FOR YOU. THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT APPLIES TO THE SEARCH APPLICATION AND ALL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITIES DEVELOPED BY US.IF YOU ARE INSTALLING A VERSION OF THE SEARCH APPLICATION THAT INCLUDES THIRD PARTY FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITIES OR ACCESSES THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SUCH THIRD PARTY FEATURES, FUNCTIONALITIES AND CONTENT ARE SUBJECT TO SUCH THIRD PARTY'S TERMS OF SERVICE.
You can easily disable or uninstall the Search Application by following the instructions available http://faq.snapdo.com.
1. SEARCH APPLICATION FEATURES
• Search Application: The Search Application may install into your Internet browser or operating system and allows you to search the Internet with search.snapdo.com (“Search Service”) provided by our search partners, and may provide other features as further described herein or during the Search Application installation process.
• Default Search: With your consent, your Internet browser default search feature will be set to the Search.
• Home Page, New Tab Page:Đánh bài 8 During the Search Application download process, you may be given the option to reset your Internet browsers' default homepage (or similar page – e.g., a start page, start tab, etc.) to http://search.snapdo.com or some other specified webpage, and/or reset your new tab page (in compatible browsers) to our new tab product. If you elect this option, the specified webpage will become your default home page or the specified new tab product will appear each time you open a new tab in your Internet browser. The homepage and new tab products are further subject to the policies and terms of service linked to in the footer of such products themselves.
2. LICENSE GRANT.Đánh bài 8 Subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, we grant you a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, personal, limited license, to (a) download and install the most current generally available version of the Search Application offered to you, and (b) use such Search Application solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes. Use of the Search Services is subject to this License Agreement and the . If you are installing a version of the Search Application that includes third party features and functionalities or accesses third party content, such third party features, functionalities and content are subject to such third party's terms of service. You may find such terms of service via a link displayed within the Search Application itself, or on the website of the relevant feature, function or content provider.
3. PROHIBITED USE.Đánh bài 8 You may not rent, sell, lease, sublicense, distribute, market, assign, copy, or in any way transfer the Search Application, the Service or this License Agreement or use the Search Application for the benefit of any third party in any manner. You may not modify, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse-engineer the source code of the Search Application and Service or attempt to do so for any reason. Further, you may not access, create or modify the source code of the Search Application in any way. You do not have the right to and may not create derivative works of the Search Application or Service. All modifications or enhancements to the Search Application remain are our sole property. You understand that we, in our sole discretion, may modify or discontinue or suspend your right to access any of our services or to use the Search Application at any time, and we may at any time suspend or terminate any license hereunder and disable the Search Application or any of its component features. You represent and warrant that you are either the owner or an authorized user of the computer where the Search Application is installed. You may use the Search Application or Services only for lawful purposes. The Services are subject to, and you agree that you shall at all times comply with, all local, state, national, and international laws, statutes, rules, regulations, ordinances and the like applicable to the use of our Search Application and Services. You agree not to use the Search Application or Services to conduct any business or activity or solicit the performance of any activity, which is prohibited by law or by any contractual provision by which you are bound. You further agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual device or process to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any of the Search Application or Services, except to disable or remove our Search Application from a computer of which you are an owner or authorized user. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security of our Search Application. We reserve the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations, and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations. You agree that it is your responsibility to install anti-virus software and related protections against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other techniques that may have the effect of damaging, destroying, disrupting or otherwise impairing a computer's functionality or operation.
4. UPDATES. We reserve the right to add or remove features or functions to or from the Search Application and Service. When installed on your computer, the Search Application or the Updater periodically communicate with our servers to request automatic updates when we release a new version of the Search Application, or when we make new features available. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT THE COMPANY MAY AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL UPDATES TO THE SEARCH APPLICATION, FROM TIME TO TIME, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION. THESE UPDATES ARE DESIGNED TO IMPROVE, ENHANCE AND FURTHER DEVELOP THE SEARCH APPLICATION AND MAY TAKE THE FORM OF BUG FIXES, ENHANCED FUNCTIONS, NEW SOFTWARE MODULES AND COMPLETELY NEW VERSIONS. YOU AGREE TO RECEIVE SUCH UPDATES AS PART OF YOUR USE OF THE SEARCH APPLICATION.
5. OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.Đánh bài 8 You acknowledge and agree that the Search Application, the Site and the Service and any associated components are licensed, not sold to you. You acknowledge that the Search Application, including all associated components, code, protocols, software and documentation provided to you by us in conjunction with the Search Application or our Service are the Company’s property or the property of our licensors, and are protected by international copyright, trademarks, patents and other proprietary rights and laws relating to trade secrets, and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights recognized in any country or jurisdiction worldwide, including, without limitation, moral or similar rights. You may not delete, alter, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice we have placed on the Search Application or associated components. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved to us and our licensors.
Đánh bài 87. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SEARCH APPLICATION AND ALL FEATURES, FUNCTIONALITY AND/OR CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN OR THERETHROUGH ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE PROVIDE THE SEARCH APPLICATION AND SERVICE ON AN "AS IS," AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE SEARCH APPLICATION, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR DOWNLOAD OF OR USE OF THE SEARCH APPLICATION. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY: (A) AS TO THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SEARCH APPLICATION OR SERVICE, (B) THAT THE SEARCH APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE OR WILL OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER, OR (C) THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS RELATED TO THE SEARCH APPLICATION WILL BE CORRECTED. WE ALSO DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SEARCH APPLICATION, OR THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH SEARCH APPLICATION, IS APPROPRIATE, ACCURATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU INSOFAR AS THEY RELATE TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.Đánh bài 8 YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST BUSINESS OR LOST OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) OR OTHER RELIEF ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR TO YOUR USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SEARCH APPLICATION.BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATE OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. TERM & TERMINATION. This License Agreement becomes effective upon the earlier of your receipt or installation of the Search Application. You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by and destroying all copies of the search application in your possession or control. if, at any time, you are not in compliance with this license agreement, we reserve the right to terminate your access to the site and services through the search application. further, we may discontinue or alter any aspect of the services, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time the services are available, (ii) restricting the amount of use permitted, and (iii) restricting or terminating any user's right to use the services, at our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability. we may also, in our sole discretion, terminate your use of the some or all of the services, and disable your use of the search application, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these license terms. further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to any of the services.
10. EXPORT CONTROLS & COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW.Đánh bài 8 The Search Application and the underlying information and technology may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the U.S. has currently embargoed goods; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. BY DOWNLOADING OR USING THE SEARCH APPLICATION, YOU AGREE TO THE FOREGOING AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN, UNDER THE CONTROL OF, OR A NATIONAL OR RESIDENT OF ANY SUCH COUNTRY OR ON ANY SUCH LIST, AND THAT YOU WILL OTHERWISE COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE EXPORT CONTROL LAWS.
11. MISCELLANEOUS. THE COMPANY'S ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR USE OF THE SEARCH APPLICATION, IS EXPRESSLY MADE CONDITIONAL ON YOUR ASSENT TO THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN. If any provision of this License Agreement is held to be unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and such decision shall not affect the enforceability of such provision under other circumstances, or of the remaining provisions hereof under all circumstances. This License Agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel (regardless of its conflict of law provisions) and the competent courts in Tel-Aviv, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or related to this License Agreement. Failure of the Company to enforce any rights or to take action against you in the event of any breach hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of such rights or of subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
Đánh bài 8You can disable or enable the Search Application through its user interface or your Browser’s Settings/Options/Tools button, as applicable. You can easily the search application by using the standard uninstall processes that are available as part of your operating system (for example, add />remove programs in Windows) or through your Browser’s Settings/Options/Tool button, as applicable.
For any help, support and comments please contact us and our “” page or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.